Today, I give five reasons why a federally mandated minimum wage is a bad idea. Hit me up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share with me what’s working in your life.
- 4:00 Point #1: It doesn’t consider varying living expenses within states
- 6:19 Point #2: It sets the precedence that government can medal in individual affairs
- 9:27 Point #3: It disincentivizes growth, expansion, and career progression
- 14:40 Point #4: It prices young people out of work
- 19:23 Point #5: It puts millions of people out of work
- 24:11 Incurring $54 billion of debt
- 26:18 An increased cost of living and inflation
- 27:35 An increased spending for employment benefits
- 29:00 Your moral obligation to look after those under your care
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready.
Join our exclusive brotherhood, the Iron Council.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/orderofman
Connect with us on Instagram and Twitter
Please leave us a rating and review
Support Order of Man by picking up some new merchandise in our store