In this week’s ASK ME ANYTHING, Ryan Michler and Kipp Sorensen battle through technical issues and travel fatigue to tackle some of Instagram’s hottest questions. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- 6:10 Do you think its a duty for men to train our minds and bodies to protect the people we hold dear?
- 7:20 How can you make sure you are investing enough time in family?
- 10:00 What are some ideas for ‘rights of passage’ for becoming a man?
- 11:30 Any tips for maintaining a consistent workout routine after having a baby?
- 14:00 What is one skill you wish you had but you do not?
- 17:00 What are some recommendations for a beginner archery hunting bow?
- 21:40 Have you ever thought of competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
- 23:30 What are some book recommendations for my ten-year-old son?
- 24:45 Who would you recommend to follow on Instagram?
- 26:15 When starting a business, do you prefer to take out a small business loan or find an investor?
- 31:00 Are there certain liberal values you wish the right would adopt?
- 32:50 Do you ever make the mindset shift to depend more on God and release high self expectations?
- 36:25 What do you do when your profession no longer aligns with your values?
- 40:14 Do you have any thoughts on bad selfishness and how to stop thinking about myself above other people’s needs?
- 43:50 What is one good strategy to overcome and deal with distractions?
- 47:12 What metrics do you use to personally track your success?
- 53:35 Are there any good podcasts that speak more to the mom’s role on raising a boy into a man?
- 58:20 How do you strive to maintain balance in your life on a daily basis as stressors grow and kids/family/work are introduced?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.