In this week’s ASK ME ANYTHING, Ryan Michler and Kipp Sorensen discuss how single men can positively impact fatherless boys, how to hold the line after past failures, and so much more. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- 5:20 What made you choose Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu over any other martial art? Can someone get the same lessons elsewhere?
- 12:32 Have you ever used BJJ outside of the gym in a real world situation?
- 22:30 How can a single man can effectively invest in the lives of fatherless boys?
- 25:40 How do you identify the shit test from your wife and kids and what are some ways to start laying a line without being an ass?
- 36:40 What investment books do you recommend?
- 42:00 How do you draw a distinction between the desire to advance and grow in your work and career and the biblical mandate to be content with where you are?
- 52:20 What are your opinions on the effects of the housing shortage on millennials?
- 59:45 Do you have a recommendation for a book or a podcast on setting boundaries?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.