In this week’s ASK ME ANYTHING, Ryan Michler and Kipp Sorensen are finally back together. In the midst of increasing censorship, we hope this episode makes it to you, as Ryan and Kipp tackle some of this week’s most thought provoking questions.
Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- 3:57 - What are your thoughts on UFC 264?
- 10:00 - Do you have any tips on how to get a clear mind and prioritize things? Is there a process you use to do this?
- 17:00 - How do you battle plan for a day when you are on vacation?
- 23:00 - Do you have any tricks for not getting exhausted or burnt out while working a job and trying to build a business?
- 27:46 - When starting a new job or working to build a stronger network, is it wise to allow new friendships to begin or focus on getting rid of those I don’t want in my circle first?
- 31:40 - What is your favorite wild game recipe?
- 34:40 - How do I prepare my 6-year-old for football?
- 37:10 - When should we build our new home?
- 40:42 - What is your favorite way to drink coffee?
- 42:08 - What techniques do you use to compartmentalize stress?
- 48:46 - How does pornography affect marriage?
- 56:00 - How can I help a friend who won’t help himself?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready.
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner and maximize your week.